If you would like to see how easy it is to change a website page -- you can watch this short two minute video.
Below is an outline of common static website problems, our solutions, and some of the many benefits you will gain once your site has been converted to a CMS.
Common Website Problems
- No updating - static sites are difficult and/or impossible to update
- No search function - users cannot search your site to find the content they are looking for
- Limited features - user login, forums, mailing lists, and calendar features require custom code and are expensive to implement
- Install an open source content management system (CMS)
- Move your existing content into it
- Train you to use the CMS and update your website yourself
- The ability to update and change your content anytime using a web browser
- Your site's content will be displaying using current web standards. This increases accessibility and makes your content more "future proof"
- The CMS has built-in search capability
- Room to grow - Easily add forums and other community building features, set up RSS feeds for your growing content, have users subscribe to newsletters, and much more
- You are not trapped with a single web developer - your CMS is an open source software product understood by thousands of users and developers.